price on request
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
The VR3400 dispensing robot has a working area of 400 x 400 mm, with a footprint of 651 x 668 mm. The system can be operated using a Teachbox or software for Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
The Cartesian dispensing robot VR3400 has an opening on one side for convenient handling of bulky objects inside and outside the working area. The system automatically interpolates lines and curves in all axes. The VR3404 model is also equipped with a fourth axis for tool rotation. The software, which is as powerful as it is user-friendly, provides clear user guidance for quick and easy program creation. This means that the device is ready for use within a few minutes.
The system is equipped with an I/O signal interface (16 x input / 16 x output) for controlling external systems.
By means of a teach box (13-line display, illuminated). Perfect dispensing through continuous path movements. Automatic interpolation of all lines or arcs. Optional Windows® and CAD software for entering coordinates.
Points, lines, arcs and circles
Seals, castings, fillings and insulations
Perfect dispensing due to repeat accuracy of max. 0.01 mm deviation
Computer skills not required
Fast, accurate and reliable - around the clock
- Max. Workpiece height: 208 mm (R 300 mm)
- Speed PTP: X-axis 900 mm/s; Y-axis 900 mm/s; Z-axis 400 mm/s; R-axis 900 °/s
- CP speed: 850 mm/s Combination of X/Y/Z movements
- Repeat accuracy: VR3403 ± 0.007 mm per axis; VR3404 ± 0.01 mm per axis; R axis ± 0.008 °
- Memory capacity: Max. 32,000 points per system card
- Control: PTP (point to point) and CP (continuous motion)
- Interpolation: XYZ axes simultaneous (CP) 3D line interpolation
- Programming: Remote & Manual Data Input (MDI)
- PLC: 100 programs, 1000 steps for each program
- I/O signals: SYSTEM I/O 16 input and 16 output signals; USER I/O-1 (optional) 8 input and 8 output signals (incl. 4 relays); I/O-MT (optional): can additionally control up to two external motors
- External interfaces: RS-232C (3 ch) for external device; USB for storing and loading programs or backup; Fieldbus CC-Link; DeviceNet; Profi bus (optional); LAN for PoE Industrial Hub Connections
- Relative humidity: 35-85 % without condensation