Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
The VR3200 is the smallest of a series of easily programmable Cartesian dispensing robots. With a footprint of only 323 x 387 mm, it is extremely space-saving. The uncomplicated programming can be carried out with a Teachbox or software for Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
Our cartesian dispensing robots automatically interpolate lines and curves in all axes. The VR3204 model is also equipped with a fourth axis for tool rotation. The powerful and user-friendly software provides clear user guidance for quick and easy program creation. This means that the device is ready for use within a few minutes.
The system is equipped with an I/O signal interface (16 x input / 16 x output) for controlling external systems.
By means of a teach box (13-line display, illuminated).
Perfect dispensing through continuous path movements.
Optional Windows® and CAD software for entering coordinates.
Points, lines, arcs and circles
Seals, castings, fillings and insulations
Perfect dispensing due to repeat accuracy of max. 0.01 mm deviation
Computer skills not required
Fast, accurate and reliable - around the clock
optional needle sensor
- Max. Workpiece height: 200 mm (R 275 mm)
- Speed PTP: X-axis 700 mm/s; Y-axis 750 mm/s; Z-axis 250 mm/s; R-axis 900 °/s
- Speed CP: 600 mm/s Combination of X/Y/Z movements
- Repeat accuracy: ± 0,008 mm per axis, (R ± 0,01 mm per axis; R axis ± 0,008 °)
- Memory capacity : Max. 32,000 points
- Control: point-to-point (PTP) and continuous motion (CP)
- Interpolation: XYZ axes simultaneous (CP) 3D line interpolation
- Programming: Remote & Manual Data Input (MDI)
- PLC: 100 programs, 1000 steps for each program
- I/O signals: SYSTEM-I/O with 16 input and 16 output signals, USER-I/O-1 (optional) with 8 input and 8 output signals (incl. 4 relays), I/O-MT (optional) can additionally control up to two external motors
- External interfaces: RS-232C (3 ch) for external device, USB for storing and loading programs or backup, fieldbus CC-Link; DeviceNet; Profi bus (optional), LAN for PoE Industrial Hub Connections
- Relative humidity: 35-85 % without condensation